Always know what's going on at Semmering
Would you like to write an article for our community newspaper?
If so, please read our guidelines. We look forward to your contribution.
- Readers are addressed in lower case (du, euch, ihr, etc.).
- For reasons of easier readability, gender-specific differentiation (users) is not used. Corresponding terms apply to both genders for the sake of equal treatment.
- Thousandths are marked with a dot (1,500 bbl).
- Numbers from zero to twelve are written out in full, unless there is a technical reference (10 mD).
- Technical units are abbreviated (40 km)
- Proper names are put in inverted commas unless they are common knowledge (Audi, Apple, Google)
Should be formatted as little as possible, as any formatting must be deleted.
must be deleted. However, if specific formatting is desired, a PDF can be attached.
Must be of sufficient quality and sent separately, not just inserted in a Word document. Minimum 300 dpi (for print quality), approx. 2 MB.
Legal responsibility lies with the person providing the image.
approx. 3,800 characters (incl. spaces) and one image fill a single page
You can choose the size of the advertisements:
small: 6,5 x 6,5cm at € 80,-
medium: 9 x 13cm at € 120,-
large: ca. A5 at € 160,-
Please send your advertisement ready as a PDF or JPG file in portrait or landscape format.
Please send contributions to email@example.com